Funding and Sponsorship
The Trust is being funded by:
1.Subscriptions of its membership and generous support base.
- Sponsors of the Annual Mayor's Golf Day
- Individual and Corporate donors
- Proceeds of the Mayor's Annual Golf Day
Sponsors, Donors and Subscribers are required to meet the escalating costs associated with the educational needs of the learners, who are indigent yet competent to succeed beyond the level of matriculation, towards a tertiary qualification.
WE INVITE ALL NEW SUBSCRIBERS, DONORS AND SPONSORS TO FEEL WELCOME TO SHARE OUR DREAM. SUPPORT THE BURSARY SCHEME
The purpose of the Bursary Scheme is two fold:
- To provide annual bursary allocations to Deserving indigent and Competent matriculants towards their post-matriculation career development:
2. To cultivate and harness the academic and social capital of the poor, through facilitating equitable career advancement opportunities, for those who would otherwise fall through the cracks of; massive unemployment, teenage pregnancy, juvenile delinquency, teenage prostitution, juvenile crime, gangsterism and substance abuse.
Name of Accountholder: BEAUFORT WEST STUDY TRUST
Name of Bank: ABSA
Branch: Beaufort West (632005)
Account type: Savings
Account Number: 9066862803